Data Management Analyst
Job ID: 26358
Location: USF Health
Department Number/Name: 0-6380-000 / Taneja College of Pharmacy - Dean's Office
College Division: USF Health- Taneja College of Pharmacy
Salary Plan: Administrative
Job Code/Title: 4413 / Data Management Analyst
Hiring Salary/Salary Range: $55,000 - $65,000 annual
The USF Health Taneja College of Pharmacy is managed by the Dean and an actively engaged administrative leadership team. The Mission of the college is to REVOLUTIONIZE HEALTH by:
Innovation of patient centered healthcare through education, research, and service
Empowerment of students, professionals, and patients as catalysts for change at all levels of health
The Data Management Analyst (DMA) will use research methods, statistical tools, and application programming to support informed decision making, problem solving, strategic planning, policy/process/guideline development, institutional/college self-assessment, and institutional/college data reporting for TCOP. The DMA will research, analyze, and define user requirements and develop systems to support institutional/college decision-making, planning, and analysis.
- Academic/Institutional Data Management: Design and advise on appropriate data collection protocols and data management tools; determine, interpret, and advise on requirements for a project of program and convey results by communicating clearly to stakeholders within and outside of the college.
- Academic/Institutional Data Management: Advise college stakeholders on institutional/college-related assessments and assessment tools using statistical analysis to provide evidence-based data to support recommendations.
- Academic/Institutional Data Management: Design ad hoc and scheduled reports to stakeholders for accreditation and evaluations.
- Systems Management, Analysis, and Development: Design integrated solutions such as applications, databases, networks, and related systems; develop effective reporting tools needed to support the business unit information requirements; analyze data requirements, develop data dictionary, develop databases to manage data.
- Application Programming and Software Knowledge: Research, design, and develop prototypes using USF- specific products and technologies to demonstrate utility, productivity enhancements, and cost savings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in information technology or a related field, with two years of experience in related positions or a Master's degree in a directly related field.
Experience in higher education.
- Experience with institutional/academic data.
- Experience managing people and/or projects.
- Knowledge of statistical software.
Are you interested in clinical job opportunities with USF Health Care working for University Medical Service Association, Inc. (UMSA)? Visit https://usfpgcareersource.health.usf.edu/ for more information.
Information for Applicants
This position is subject to a Level 1 criminal background check.
Job Opening Number: 26980
Original Posting Date: 01/12/2021 (Previous applicants need not reapply).
Posting End Date: 04/14/2022
How To Apply
Click on the Apply Now button. When applying to an opening you will have the opportunity to upload a cover letter and resume.
Apply online by completing the required information and attaching your cover letter and resume. Please include your experience as it relates to the qualifications stated above. YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME, PLUS ANY OTHER REQUESTED MATERIAL, MUST BE IN ONE ATTACHMENT. Only online applications are accepted for this position.
Click here for additional tutorial information.
Equal Employment Opportunity
USF is an equal opportunity, equal access academic institution that embraces diversity in the workplace.The University of South Florida does not discriminate on the basis of sex and prohibits sexual harassment. Any person may report sex discrimination, including sexual harassment (whether or not the person reporting is the person alleged to be the victim of conduct that could constitute sex discrimination or sexual harassment), in person, by mail, by telephone, or by electronic mail, using the contact information listed for the Title IX Coordinator. Reports may be made at any time either online or directly to the University's Title IX Coordinator.
The University of South Florida is a high-impact global research university dedicated to student success. Over the past 10 years, no other public university in the country has risen faster in U.S. News & World Report's national university rankings than USF. Serving more than 50,000 students on campuses in Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota-Manatee, USF is designated as a Preeminent State Research University by the Florida Board of Governors, placing it in the most elite category among the state's 12 public universities. USF is a member of the American Athletic Conference.
Working at USF
With more than 16,000 employees at USF, the University of South Florida is one of the largest employers in the Tampa Bay region. At USF you will find opportunities to excel in a rich academic environment that fosters the development and advancement of our employees. We believe in creating a talented, engaged and driven workforce through on-going development and career opportunities. We also offer a first class benefit package that includes medical, dental and life insurance plans, retirement plan options, tuition program and generous leave programs and more.
To learn more about working at USF please visit: Work Here. Learn Here. Grow Here.
More search results
Dean of the J.T. & Margaret Talkington College of…
Texas Tech University
Chief Information Security Officer
Georgia Institute of Technology
Associate/Full Professor and Executive Associate …
Prairie View A&M University
Vice President of Finance and Administration
St. Bonaventure University