- University of Idaho
- Moscow, ID
University of Idaho
Regular Faculty, Assistant
Division/College: College of Education, Health & Human Sciences
Employee Category: Faculty
Pay Range: Commensurate with Experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Department of Leadership & Counseling in the College of Education, Health and Human Sciences at the University of Idaho is seeking an innovative scholar for a full-time (9 month), tenure-track appointment in Adult, Organizational Learning and Leadership beginning August 2021. The successful applicant will establish and maintain a productive research agenda, including publication and pursuit of external funding; develop and teach graduate courses in the Adult, Organizational Learning and Leadership program, advise graduate students, chair and serve on doctoral committees; participate in service, outreach and leadership activities at local, state, and national levels.
• Doctoral degree in Adult, Organizational, Learning and Leadership or related field (e.g., Adult Education, Lifelong Learning, Leadership, HRD, Higher Education, and Student Affairs)
• Evidence of, or the potential for, an established record as a scholar in the field of Adult Organizational Learning and Leadership.
• Evidence of, or the potential for, excellent teaching, advising, leadership and service at the graduate level; and
• Evidence of, or the potential for, securing external funds for research and program development.
• Ability to teach quantitative and/or qualitative methods courses
• Experience teaching, mentoring, and advising graduate students
• Experience serving on/chairing doctoral committees
• Publication of peer reviewed research
• Experience with online instruction, designing courses, and curriculum
We are interested in qualified candidates who can contribute to integrating teaching, outreach, research and service pertaining to diversity, equity and inclusion in educational contexts.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: F000902P
Posting Date: 04/07/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
Priority consideration date is May 9, 2021.
Applicants, please Include a current curriculum vitae, letter of application, statement of scholarly focus and teaching philosophy, unofficial transcripts, statement on diversity and inclusion (Under Other Document), and names and contact information for three references. Application materials should clearly communicate how the applicant meets all required qualifications.
For more detailed information please contact Dr. Laura Holyoke, Search Committee Chair at (208) 885-7606 or email@example.com
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
More search results
Assistant Vice President for Finance and Administ…
University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture
Vice President for Admissions and Marketing
Director, Weisman Art Museum
University of Minnesota
Dean, Center for Naval Warfare Studies
Naval War College
Instructor in Social Work
University of Southern Indiana