- University of Idaho
- Moscow, ID
University of Idaho
Clinical Faculty, Assistant
Division/College: College of Education, Health & Human Sciences
Employee Category: Faculty
Pay Range: Commensurate with Experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Department of Leadership and Counseling (L & C), College of Education, Health, & Human Sciences, University of Idaho (UI) seeks passionate and well-qualified applicants for a full-time, 9-month Assistant Clinical Professor in Educational Leadership, beginning August 2021. The successful applicant will be a scholar-practitioner primarily involved with teaching; advising; contributing to scholarly research; directing doctoral work and serving on doctoral committees; building positive relationships and partnerships with area school districts and state education agencies dedicated to K-12 education; attending regional and state administrative meetings; and identifying and recruiting students into the educational leadership programs.
• An earned doctorate in Educational Leadership or related field from an accredited institution by August 2021.
• A minimum of three years successful contracted K-12 administrative experience.
• Evidence of, or the potential for exceptional teaching, advising, and service at the graduate level.
• Scholarly outreach and/or research that promotes and informs education policy and practice.
• Successful administrative leadership experience in K-12 schools as a Principal, Superintendent, or District Office role.
• Evidence of ability to lead as a scholar-practitioner in bridging the gap between scholarship and practice, especially for instructional and systems improvement.
• Experience with grant writing and/or securing external funding.
• Experience designing and teaching online and blended courses
• Active principal and/or superintendent license (Idaho or reciprocal in Idaho if out of state).
• Knowledge of CAEP and ID State standards, student learning objectives and the ability to conduct appropriate assessments within the program’s course structure; and
• Experience supporting teacher leadership.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: F000903P
Posting Date: 04/07/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
Priority consideration date is May 2, 2021.
Applicants, please Include a current curriculum vitae, letter of application, statement of scholarly focus and teaching philosophy, unofficial transcripts, statement on diversity and inclusion (Under Other Document), and names and contact information for three references. Application materials should clearly communicate how the applicant meets all required qualifications.
For more detailed information please contact Dr. Laura Holyoke, Search Committee Chair at (208) 885-7606 or email@example.com
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
More search results
Assistant Vice President for Finance and Administ…
University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture
Vice President for Admissions and Marketing
Director, Weisman Art Museum
University of Minnesota
Dean, Center for Naval Warfare Studies
Naval War College
Instructor in Social Work
University of Southern Indiana