Sr. Director of Enterprise Applications
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
We are seeking a Sr. Director of Enterprise Applications to lead the IT Applications team, responsible for the development and implementation of administrative and academic systems that automate and support business processes across the college. The candidate will work with college departments and within IT to align enterprise solutions with the college's strategic direction.
- Manage development, implementation and automation of administrative and academic applications that support business processes and service functions across the college.
- Collaborate with all areas to define priorities for enterprise application-related projects and initiatives.
- Lead the Enterprise Applications team to support and maintain the enterprise software suite and third-party applications.
- Oversee implementation, management and support of the Ellucian Colleague student information system and related applications.
- Manage and support Business Objects enterprise report-writing tools and environment.
- Plan, test and manage database implementation, configuration, security, updates and maintenance of enterprise applications.
- Review application release notes, patches and fixes and recommend appropriate action.
- Manage backup, restore, and cloning of databases in test and production environments.
- Oversee college-wide identification and analysis of business needs, select or design solutions to meet requirements.
- Serve as a member of governance and other committees to ensure departmental representation and provide expertise on issues as they relate to enterprise applications.
- Work with college divisions to establish priorities and set direction for applications maintenance and development, data reporting and other application computing needs.
- Coordinate enterprise application troubleshooting efforts to ensure timely resolution of issues and problems.
- Develop and maintain vendor and consultant relationships in support of existing and proposed software services.
- Bachelor's degree in related field is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 yrs. experience managing SIS/ERP applications and technical teams.
- 3+ yrs. experience with relational databases, SQL programming and writing advanced queries.
- Hands-on experience maintaining higher education SIS/ERP systems (Ellucian Colleague, Banner, Jenzabar).
- Working knowledge of query tools (Business Objects, SQL) and the Ellucian Colleague data model is preferred.
- Strong data analysis skills with database knowledge and experience with database query tools and languages.
- Experience with SQL Server (2012, or newer).
- Experience managing a project or serving as a project team lead on the implementation of an enterprise system.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems, provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
More search results
Director, School of Geographical Sciences and Ur…
Arizona State University
Executive Director of Human Resources
LaGuardia Community College
Dean of the College of Nursing
Prairie View A&M University
Medical Director, Adult Congenital Heart Disease
UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital
Indiana State University