Program Operations Director, HSI Title V
Online ad: Program Operations Director, HSI Title V
Deadline: October 16, 2020
Date Posted: September 16, 2020
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Employment Type: Regular full time (Contingent upon external funds)
Effective Date: 11/03/2020
New Mexico State University at Alamogordo is seeking to fill a full-time Program Operations Director, HSI Title V position. The position reports to the NMSU-A Associate VP for Extended Programs. Oversee the HSI (Hispanic Serving Institution) Title V program.
Required Qualifications: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and eight (8) years of increasingly progressive management experience in one or more areas that report to this position.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, methods, and techniques regarding Title V, or other Federally funded grant projects.
• Experience with financial/business analysis techniques, organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Experience with program planning, development, implementation, strategic planning, and leadership skills.
• Experience with Employee development and performance management skills.
• Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to professional staff and clientele in the field.
• Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
• Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
Responsibilities: Position reports to the Associate VP of Extended Programs at NMSU-A. In addition to the classification standard duties as described in the job posting, position will be responsible for the management of the HSI (Hispanic Serving Institution) Title V program, supervision of HSI Title V staff and oversight of the daily work of the program. In addition, duties will also include budget management and reporting to administrators and funding sources.
New Mexico State University at Alamogordo (NMSU-A) is a comprehensive community college located in the foothills, at the base of the Sacramento Mountains. This vantage point overlooks the city of Alamogordo and the Tularosa Basin. The service area of the school includes Holloman Air Force Base (HAFB), White Sands Missile Range, and stretches beyond the view to include the Mescalero Apache Reservation and approximately twenty villages and towns. Much of the south central New Mexico region benefits from the convenient location of the campus. NMSU-A is a two year community college campus accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of Colleges and Schools, and is dedicated to the concept of high-quality, cost-effective education that meets the needs of the community and diverse student population.
Benefits offered: Group medical, hospital and dental insurance, group life and disability, and state educational retirement.
Application deadline is October 16, 2020. Submit letter of interest, a resume and names and contact information for 3-5 professional references through the university job portal at http://jobs.nmsu.edu/postings/39585 . Paper/e-mail documents will not be accepted. Required documents must be attached to the electronic application.
All offers of employment, oral and written, are contingent on the university’s verification of credentials and other information required by federal law, state law, and NMSU policies/procedures, and may include the completion of a criminal history check. New Mexico State University Alamogordo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
More search results
Professor and Director, School of Modeling, Simul…
University of Central Florida
Director, Division of Hematology and Oncology
University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine
Director of Health Services
Director, Women and Gender Studies Program and Ce…
George Mason University
Assistant Director of Undergraduate Studies
New Jersey Institute of Technology