TRIO Student Support Services Program Advisor
Job Title: TRIO Student Support Services Program Advisor
Primarily responsible for assisting program participants with academic support which include enrollment processes, course selection, academic progress, holistic advising, and other resources that will help students meet their educational and occupational goals. This position is grant funded.
- Earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in education, counseling, social work, or related field
- A minimum of one year of experience in: advising, student development, and academic support
- Ability navigating computer software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Adobe Suite, and EAB Navigate
- Earned master’s degree from an accredited institution in education, counseling, social work, or related field.
- Higher education experience.
For additional information regarding this position, please visit jobs.gvsu.edu