Linn-Benton Community College
- Linn-Benton Community College
LBCC Mission & Values
Our Mission-To engage in an education that enables all of us to participate in, contribute to, and benefit from the cultural richness and economic vitality of our communities.
Our Values- At Linn-Benton Community College, our values serve as the foundation that inspires our actions and unites us as a community. As responsible stewards, we are committed to:
- Opportunity: We support the fulfillment of potential in ourselves and each other.
- Excellence: We aspire to the highest ideal with honesty and integrity.
- Inclusiveness: We honor and embrace the uniqueness of every individual, and promote the free and civil expression of ideas, perspectives and cultures.
- Learning: We commit to the lifelong pursuit of knowledge, skills, and abilities to improve our lives and our communities.
- Engagement: We openly and actively connect as students, faculty, staff and community.
Commitment to Diversity
At Linn-Benton Community College, we endeavor to honor and embrace the uniqueness of every individual, and promote the free and civil expression of ideas, perspectives and cultures. Our values of opportunity and inclusiveness are deliberately embedded in our hiring practices to help us development and support a culturally diverse workforce of educators, administrative and support staff. We are committed to teaching and working in a culturally rich environment where the principles of equity, pluralism and social justice live in our policies and in our actions. We encourage qualified individuals of minority or other underrepresented groups, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
LBCC prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, ethnicity, use of native language, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, age, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. For further information see Board Policy 1015 and Administrative Rule 1015-01.
Direct questions about or requests for accommodations to the Center for Accessibility Resources, 541-917-4789 or email@example.com at least three business days in advance for special events and as soon as possible for classroom or other emerging requests.
LBCC will make every effort to honor requests. LBCC is an equal opportunity educator and employer.